- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; Stainless Steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher-safe Description:
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste.
The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans.
No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean's essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is-lost on paper filters. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord's design has not changed a bit from its original drawing.
Make taste, not waste. Brand: Bodum