- The BLADE TWO's singular HF/MF Uni-Q driver array works in tandem with its four side-mounted bass driver, effectively creating a single, flawlessly coherent unit.
- The BLADE TWO stands about 10 inches shorter than the BLADE, and has four 6.5 inch bass drivers, as opposed to the BLADE's 9 inch bass drivers.
- To avoid bass frequency dissipation, the LF drivers are mounted back-to-back. This configuration cancels out any unwanted frequencies or coloration, and partly accounts for the BLADE TWO's engagingly musical performance.
- Two pairs of the finest audiophile quality WBT connectors allow for bi-wiring, or bi-amping, so you can properly harness every single detail of the music you're listening to.
- All crossover components are individually wired by hand, rather than mounted on a conventional printed circuit board. This optimizes both reliability and sound quality by assuring the cleanest possible signal transmission. Description:
When Stereophile Magazine named the KEF BLADE TWO Floorstanding Speaker its Product of the Year, it hailed the groundbreaking speaker as one that 'offers a superb, measured performance that is close to the state of the art.' The KEF BLADE TWO will transform any room in your house into a lively concert brimming with deep bass, detailed mids, and crisp highs. Its gracefully svelte body is aesthetically pleasing and the science behind the cabinet is simply stunning.
From a carefully-designed venting system to interior bracing, the Blade Two is created to produce your favorite songs and albums as true to the original recording as possible. In order to produce such an astounding three-dimensional soundstage, the KEF BLADE TWO uses its patented Uni-Q Driver array and four force-cancelling 6.5 inch bass drivers mounted equidistant from its Uni-Q Driver.
This combination of speakers and drivers produces sound in such an even-keeled fashion that your audio won't seem to be emanating from either of the BLADE TWO's towers, but from the room all around you. Brand: KEF