- Contemporary reinvention of original 1980s silhouette
- Technical mesh and performance-inspired soft-shell uppers
- Updated seasonal colorways
- Seamless bonding technique
- Court-inspired outsole improves grip Description:
New for aw16, the ls.12 evo is a contemporary reinvention of an original 1980s tennis shoe from the lacoste archive. the sleek athletic uppers feature a mix of innovative mesh, offering enhanced breathability, and performance-inspired soft-shell that accentuates the technical aesthetic.
the court-inspired outsole features a pivot point – a reminder of the brand’s tennis heritage – for extra grip in winter conditions, while mesh linings, seamless bonds and classic green crocodile branding add further refinement. wear this on-trend style with turned-up jeans for a refined, sport-inspired look. Brand: Lacoste