- Wall clock with an award-winning design that uses the angular folds in the face to mark the hours. Shown in black. Also available in white and solid oak.
- Designed by celebrated Danish architects Ewa Bryzek and Allen Shakir.
- Uses one AA battery (not included).
- Diameter: 28cm (11 In.) Height: 3cm (1.2 In.)
- Shipped from the US and fulfilled by Amazon. Description:
The LAWA Delta clock is a modern wall clock that interacts beautifully with light. The folds in the surface of the minimalistic design indicate the hours of the day while creating various tones of shadow.
The clock has been designed and manufactured by the Denmark based LAWA Design, where architect duo Ewa Bryzek and Allen Shakir make simple, functional and fresh designs. Their clocks and pendant lights won first place in the ELLE Decoration Polska Design Competition for Young Talent in 2015.
Shown here in back Jesmonite, a low-VOC composite material, it is also available in white and in solid oak. Diameter: 28cm (11 In.) Height: 3cm (1.2 In.) Requires one AA battery (not included).
A non-rechargeable alkaline battery is recommended. Brand: LAWA Design