- Four layer plinth construction. Carbon fibre tone arm.
- 2 motors plus 1 flywheel. Completely isolated and decoupled electronic speed control motor (33/45 rpm).
- Inverted ceramic main bearing for quiet fluid operation. Non-resonant thick acrylic platter. Magnetic tip toe feet.
- Dimensions: W21.3" x D13.8" x H7.8". Weight: 66lbs.
- Dustcover included (not shown). Phono cartridge sold separately. Description:
The mmf-11 turntable, our flagship model, is a 2-speed belt-driven, audiophile quality turntable with many unique features. It is constructed using a four-plinth design and features two electronic-speed controlled motors driving a single flywheel.
The mmf-11 comes in a high gloss black lacquer finish. The table sits on 4 maglev feet that are made of 2 magnets in opposition causing the whole assembly to 'float'.
This further decouples the table from the environment. Brand: Music Hall